October 16, 2013

The Brü Revü – Breckenridge 471 Small Batch IPA

The Breckenridge 471 Small Batch IPA came from a recent Bums Meeting and it was instantly impressive.  I knew I would have to give it a proper review and it continued to impress on my second taste.  The beer poured a golden amber with a substantial white creamy head. The aroma held tropical fruits and those dank hops I love.  The initial taste hit with a solid hop bitterness with piney and dank hops and some tropical fruit for good measure.  It had a very nice hop profile that was bitter and flavorful with the dank hoppiness that always pulls me in.  The Small Batch IPA had a slightly sweet finish but left a nice lingering bitterness.  The 471 was a really well crafted beer and a taste profile I liked a lot.  I wish I would have tried it sooner.

Breckenridge 471 Small Batch IPA







No comments:

Post a Comment