July 27, 2012

The Brü Revü – SKA Modus Hoperandi IPA

I know I have had the SKA Modus Hoperandi IPA before, but I don’t really remember. I have a loose memory of it at my birthday last year which would explain my lack of recollection. Moving on, another craft beer in a can which seems to be catching on like a fever or rash, but alas great tasting beer can come from any vessel.  The Modus Hoperandi was excellent.  I had it after a late evening run (it’s 90+ degrees here in Austin at 8 PM so you have to run late or die) and my initial taste blew my running socks off.  It was thirst quenchingly delicious and the initial grapefruit and citrus hop flavors made my mouth water.  As I began to cool down and the beer began to warm a more piney hop taste appeared on the back end coating my palate with hoppy deliciousness.  The Modus Hoperandi is a beautiful copper colored brew that is a fantastic IPA and proves that great craft beer can come from a can.

SKA Modus Hoperandi IPA



No comments:

Post a Comment