September 20, 2012

The Brü Revü – Big Sky Moose Drool Brown Ale

I don’t normally have Brown Ale’s on hand, but I found this in the back of my beer fridge and I couldn’t pass up the name of the label.  If real Moose Drool tasted this good I would constantly be getting caught sucking face with hairy Moose lips.  Luckily for me and for Moose kind, they don’t have Moose in Texas.  Instead they have this fantastic Brown Ale from Big Sky call Moose Drool.  Great name and a great beer.  It poured a nice dark brown that looked like a cola.  The initial taste was a big malty chocolate flavor with a full mouthfeel that was truly satisfying.  As it warmed it had a slight bitterness on the end that kept it from becoming too sweet, but the malty chocolatiness kept coming through.  The Moose Drool was a wonderful fridge find and a Brown Ale I will gladly drink again.

Big Sky Moose Drool Brown Ale






No comments:

Post a Comment