June 10, 2012

Beer Bums Meeting – June 2012 – Texas beers

I saw on some other blogs that they were taking a challenge for June to drink nothing but beers from their state.  I thought that was a good idea so our meeting was all Texas beers with bonus points for bringing and Austin beer.  The Texas craft beer scene just keeps getting better and this is a theme we will need to revisit. All good beers in this line-up with the Real Ale Devil’s Backbone always a favorite of mine.  Speaking of, looks like someone got a new label?  I brought the Hops and Grain Alt for the lone Austin representative.  Bonus points for me I suppose.

Real Ale Devil's Backbone
Rahr & Sons Bucking Bock
Hops & Grain Alt-eration Ale
Saint Arnold Elissa IPA
Saint Arnold Summer Pils








 










Next Month, July– 49 & 50 Beers  (Beers from Hawaii and Alaska)

No comments:

Post a Comment