March 8, 2013

The Brü Revü – Green Flash Palate Wrecker

I was prepared for the Green Flash Palate Wrecker to do just that: wreck my palate, sucking all the life out of my mouth and bringing tears to my eyes.  This famed Double IPA is a whopping 149 IBUs and waiting to wreak havoc on unsuspecting palates.  I was ready and willing for the palate punishment and happily submitted to the whims of the Wrecker.  The beautiful deep amber brew gave off a gorgeous aroma of sweet grapefruit and floral hops and was a wonderful smelling IPA.  The taste was aggressively hoppy with a great blend of citrus, dank and piney hop flavors to make it a perfect Hop Bomb.  While it covered my palate with a hoppy resinous residue it was surprisingly drinkable and an enormously enjoyable Double IPA.  Palate Wrecked?  No, more like Palate Perfection!

Green Flash Palate Wrecker






No comments:

Post a Comment