It’s American Craft Beer Week, May 12-18, so grab your friends and enjoy some great American craft beer!
There are several events and special tappings happening all week long so check with your favorite craft beer bar or see the list at the Craft Beer Events Page for events around Austin and Texas. visit the Brewers Association for additional information on American Craft Beer Week.
If you can’t make it out, be sure to enjoy some American craft beers at home or buy some to stock up your fridge. Here are a few other ideas from Craft Beer:
- Conduct a craft beer tasting or pairing.
- Visit your favorite local brewery, restaurant or tap room and enjoy your local craft beers.
- Host a tasting at home featuring craft beer from small and independent producers.
- Seek out other like-minded folks by attending an official ACBW event. Use the officialACBW events page to find an event in your area.
- Tweet your pride for U.S. craft brewers using the hashtag #ACBW.