August 6, 2012

The Brü Revü – Bear Republic Racer 5

The Bear Republic Racer 5 was a flat out excellent IPA. Sometimes there is not much more you can say about a beer than it was damn good. I took a few of these with me to the beach on a recent family vacation and every time I had one I kept thinking “damn this is a good beer”. It was always the perfect end to a long day at the beach. It poured a great golden color with a nice white head and plenty of citrusy hops in the aroma. It was a perfectly balanced IPA with plenty of citrus hops and a slight hint of pine bitterness to keep it interesting. It has to be one of the top IPAs for me and with the added bonus that it is available in Texas. There is not much else to say about the Racer 5 other than it is Fantastic. Now I need to go and have another!

Bear Republic Racer 5




No comments:

Post a Comment