It’s American Craft Beer Week, May 13-19, so grab your friends and enjoy some great American craft beer!
There are several events and special tappings happening all week long so check with your favorite craft beer bar or see the list at You Stay Hoppy Austin (big props to that blog) for events around Austin.
If you can’t make it out, be sure to enjoy some American craft beers at home or buy some to stock up your fridge. Here are a few other ideas from Craft Beer:
- Conduct a craft beer tasting or pairing.
- Visit your favorite local brewery, restaurant or tap room and enjoy your local craft beers.
- Host a tasting at home featuring craft beer from small and independent producers.
- Organize a gathering for the first-ever national ACBW toast: Thursday, May 16 at 5 p.m. PT/6 p.m. MT/8 p.m. ET/7 p.m. CT
- Seek out other like-minded folks by attending an official ACBW event. Use the officialACBW events page to find an event in your area.
- Tweet your pride for U.S. craft brewers using the hashtag #ACBW.
- Update your social media accounts to show support of ACBW with these cover photos and profile pictures.