January 13, 2012

The Brü Revü – Lagunitas Censored (Kronik) Rich Copper Ale

I am way behind on my beer review postings as I have photos and reviews that are now months old.  In an effort to catch up I am going to try to post a review a day amongst other things…. enjoy!

The Censored Rich Copper Ale is just that, Copper.  This is Lagunitas’ version of an Amber and it pours a nice deep copper color with a significant creamy head.  Lagunitas has dialed back the hops a bit with a much maltier profile that exudes caramel, toffee, and rum.  There are the signature hops on the back end to leave you with a slightly bitter finish, because this is Lagunitas after all.  I am having trouble finding a bad Lagunitas beer and each new offering I try keeps leaving me impressed.  This is a brewery and a beer I can easily recommend.



No comments:

Post a Comment